Play along Catalina Island's Beautiful Coastline on a Jet Ski for one or two!
- If you have a need for speed, this is the activity for you! It’s fun, exciting and doesn’t require any special training.
- Come enjoy one of the best Jet-skiing experiences you'll ever have.
- Our watercraft will seat two persons or you can rent one for each of you. It’s up to you!
- We only have a limited number of people who can ride each day, so reserve your craft today to guarantee your ride of a lifetime!
- We sell out early so don’t wait until you get to the Island to reserve your watercraft. Get out there and have an adrenaline rush of fun!!
What to Expect
Your trip starts at the green pier in beautiful Avalon Harbor, where you will be shuttled to Catalina Island’s famous Jet Ski Barge, located two coves west of Avalon, roughly 200 feet offshore. Our hard-working barge crew members will ensure your ride is fun, safe, and full of excitement! From the barge we offer an enormous open ocean riding area in which you are free to explore the Catalina Island coast!
What’s included? We will provide you with all the safety equipment and 10 square miles of beautiful ocean waters to ride on. You may even encounter sea lions or dolphins along your route. The hourly rate includes transportation to the Jet Ski Barge, life jackets and full instruction on how operate a personal watercraft/waverunner. Weather may impact this excursion. Please contact us in the event of inclement weather on Catalina Island.
What to bring and wear: You are going to get wet on this one, so wear your bathing suit and bring a towel and sunscreen. You may also want a hat & sunglasses, but be cautious with wearing them on the ski if you expect to explore at high speeds.
Jet Ski Rental
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Downtown Avalon
Why is our excursion time block 2 hours? Your hour of riding starts when you take off on your craft. The total Jet Ski experience takes approximately 2 hours, plus a 15-minute check-in. Please do not be late to check-in. You will need that full time to complete paperwork, head to the Avalon pier and hop on your shore boat out to the Jet Ski Barge (admission for the shore boat is included in your purchase). Once on the barge, you will get full safety training for your Jet Ski experience. Pricing is set for 1-2 guests on one jet ski.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour. Those with neck or back concerns/injuries are discouraged from taking this tour. Pregnant guests may not participate.
Where to meet For Jet Ski Rental
Where Can i keep my BELONGINGs while i'm on the jet ski?
We do provide dry storage at our platform. It is always best to bring only necessities to your activity as storage space may be limited. Catalina Jet Ski & Electric Bikes is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
Should I make a reservation?
Yes. Because of the limited number of available Jet Skis, you absolutely should make a reservation as soon as you know you want to go.
How Far is the jet ski office from certain areas?
- Cabrillo Mole Area: 3-4 minutes
- Basketball/Volleyball/Old Ben Park Area: 1-2 minutes
- Green Pleasure Pier/Island Tour Plaza: 5-6 minutes
- Casino Building: 10-15 minutes
- Descanso Beach: 15-20 minutes